2. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
3. INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTIONS
Please note that we may collect Personal Information about your transactions with us and others.
4. INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may also collect Personal Information about you from other companies when necessary.
5. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY OBTAINED
We may collect information about your use of our Services. Information that we automatically collect in connection with your access or use of our Services may include:
Device Information: We may collect Device-specific information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique Device identifiers, and mobile network Information, including your mobile phone number). We may associate your Device identifiers or mobile phone number with your A.Y.E Trust fund account.
Transactional Information: By using the A.Y.E Trust fund service, you consent to a weekly auto debit on your credit cards in order to fund your trust fund account, which involves the storage of your card details with a high level security apparatus, handled with utmost confidentiality and good faith. When you make payments for your use of the A.Y.E Trust Fund, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipt, including third parties processing your payments.
6. INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged into their Cashbox account to perform.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve our Services. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with you’re A.Y.E Trust fund account or to remember your choices for our Services.
Third-party cookies: We permit certain third parties to place cookies through our platform to provide us with better insights into the use of our Services and user demographics and to advertise our Services to you. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our Services. For example, we utilize Google Analytics to analyze usage patterns for our Services. Google Analytics generates a cookie to capture information about your use of our Services, which Google uses to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services. Google may use a portion of your IP address to identify its cookie, but this will not be associated with any other data held by Google. We may also permit third-party service providers to place cookies for our Services, as indicated above, to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third-party cookies or the resulting information, and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
7. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
No-Third Party Banner Ads: A.Y.E Trust fund do not permit third party banner ads. We currently have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
Chart Console Feature: As part of our services to members of the trust fund, we provide private messaging with experts on the platform, which are treated with utmost confidentiality.
Communications about our services and Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs: We communicate with you about our services, features and updates. We may provide you beneficial information on Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs, the parent organization of the A.Y.E Trust fund.
We may use your email address to reply to your inquiries and to provide you information about our Services. You may elect not to receive promotional emails from us either by “unsubscribing” to an email you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. If you unsubscribe from receiving emails from us, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your A.Y.E Trust Fund account, unless you withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications as provided in our Terms and Condition.
8. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not share your Personal Information with:
- Other financial companies for joint marketing purposes
- Any third parties so they can market to you.
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties:
- if you request or authorize it;
- if the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
- if the information is provided to:
- comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, or subpoenas;
- protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of our users or others (e.g., to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection, etc.);
- if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets);
- if the information is provided to our third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.);
- for our everyday business purposes; or